These past few years have been a busy time for eczema and eczema research! From studies that prove atopic dermatitis is in fact an immune-driven disease (source) to a new FDA approved drug for moderate to severe eczema. We’re finally getting to the bottom of this difficult condition – but there is still so much work to be done!
October is Eczema Awareness Month and as always, we want to support the eczema community by sharing a variety of tips and resources!
Here are some of our most popular blog posts:
- The Best Essential Oils for Eczema
- Our Eczema Trials: Wet Wrap Therapy
- Our Eczema Elimination Diet Success: How You Can Do It Too!
- How To Use Castor Oil for Eczema Relief
- Why Manuka Honey Heals Skin & Eczema Naturally
And from our Educational Eczema Series:
- Eczema 101: What Is Eczema?
- Eczema 102: What Can Trigger Eczema?
- Eczema 103: How to Heal Eczema From Within
- Eczema 104: Treat & Protect the Skin
In honor of this month, we want our community to come together and help spread the word about eczema!
Here’s how YOU can get involved! Do these 2 things right now:
- Forward this blog post to anyone you know that suffers from eczema.
- Share this blog post on social media and help spread eczema awareness.
The Eczema Care Giveaway
The Eczema Company will also be hosting an AMAZING giveaway at the end of this month – so make sure to mark it on your calendar!
On October 23rd at 10AM the Eczema Care Giveaway will be launched, where one winner will win over $800 in eczema care prizes. Prizes will be donated by several experts such as:
- The Paleo Mom
- The Eczema Company
- Holistic Squid
- Natural Skin Dr.
- Prime Physique Nutrition
- The Allergista
- And many more!!!!
Make sure to follow The Eczema Company on Facebook for updates and news about the giveaway!
Let’s come together and kiss eczema goodbye!
Laura is a contributor and content developer for It’s An Itchy Little World. She is in no way a medical professional. Her comments, suggestions, and reflections are not intended to replace any medical advice. Always seek the help of a medical professional before undertaking any diet or lifestyle changes. Please see It’s An Itchy Little World’s disclaimer for information about affiliate links and more.