I am not a medical professional. My comments, suggestions, and reflections are not intended to take the replace of medical advice. Always seek the help of a medical professional before undertaking any diet or lifestyle changes.
The Federal Trade Commission has set rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, Youtube videos, etc) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company. In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link, product, or service. As ItchyLittleWorld.com has grown, so have the costs associated with running and maintaining it. So, I have listed below a few methods I use to help offset those costs.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about the links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on ItchyLittleWorld.com are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I will receive a small commission, but the price always remains the same for you.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and/or would recommend without an affiliate link. I would NEVER recommend a product that I wouldn’t personally use on myself or a family member.
- I sometimes (very rarely) review items that are sent to me for free. All of my opinions regarding them are my own. I only endorse products that are in alignment with my whole food, holistic ideals and that I believe YOU want to know about.
- I participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to It’s an Itchy Little World.
- The Eczema Company is my own store. I hand select every single item you see online based on my natural and holistic beliefs about treating children and adults with eczema. It is another way that I am able to afford to keep It’s an Itchy Little World functioning.
My goal is to provide a natural resource for treating eczema, allergies, and asthma as naturally as possible. When you make a purchase via one of the affiliate links or through The Eczema Company, you help fund It’s an Itchy Little World.
Thank you for your support!