We have big news! We are secretly working on creating a music video for kids with eczema and we’re collaborating with none other than the totally awesome Kyle Dine! How cool is that?!! I promise the quality will be MUCH better than our Stuff Eczema Mamas Say video attempt we made back in the early days. I can’t divulge much more just yet, but we hope to debut the video right here this summer. So, stay tuned….and get excited!
Now, here’s how your children can be a part of the video. We are going to feature a photo montage at the end of the video featuring amazing, fun, strong children who happen to have eczema, but that don’t let it define them. So, we’re hosting a photo contest! We will select our favorites to be featured in the video.
AND the photo with the most votes wins $100 to The Eczema Company!!!!
So, find your most adorable photos of your babies and children, maybe in some ScratchMeNots or wet wraps or other eczema clothing, and submit them to us and then ask your friends and family to vote for your entry!
Hurry because the contest ends on Sunday, June 14, 2015!
I cannot wait to see these photos of all your beautiful children!
Good luck to everyone!
- Open worldwide.
- Entry submission and Voting ends June 14, 2015.
- Only photos of children with visual eczema under the age of 18 will be accepted as an entry. All others will be disqualified from the contest.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that can be submitted.
- An individual may only vote once per day.
- Photos may be removed from the contest by our team if they are deemed inappropriate in any way.
- By submitting a photo of your child, you authorize us to use the photo in our new music video.
- 1 (one) winning photograph will be designated as the winner.The photo with the most votes will be designated as the winner once the contest ends. $100 in online store credit at The Eczema Company will be awarded to the individual who submitted the winning photograph. Winner will be contacted within 5 (five) business days after contest ends.